COVID 19 GUIDELINES We are so excited to welcome our clients back into the salon. We understand that some of you may feel unsure about coming back in so we hope we can reassure you we are taking all the steps to keep you safe. To book online/ purchase Gift Vouchers, please click the below link Online Booking Our online store for your product needs click on the link below: http://phore.st/G7QyV You will receive a form the day before your appointment. It is very important to fill this out and send it back to us before your appointment. We are required to have this information for contact tracing.
Please follow all the COVID 19 safety guidelines when you enter the salon. 1) Knock on the door at your appointment time to let us know you have arrived. Please don't enter the salon. If you are early, there is no waiting area, so please be on time.
2) Put your mask on before entering the salon. Your temperature will be taken at the door before you enter.
3) Please sanitise your hands at the sanitiser station provided.
4) Please keep your phone and keys in your handbag and take off shoes and place them in the box provided.
5)Please keep your face covering on unless instructed to take it off. We will be wearing face shields and/or face masks.
6) The cubicles will be cleaned down, sanitised, floorswashed and bed coverings changed after each client. Any towels used for facials will be bagged and sealed directly after you have left. All instruments used will still be disinfected to the highest standard that we have always used.
7) We ask that you notify us if you develop any symptoms within the 14 day period after your visit or if you become aware of anyone you were in contact with 14 days before your treatment, who may have developed symptoms since then.
8) Finally, we have missed all our clients very much and we thank you with all our heart for your loyalty and messages of support while we were closed. We look forward to welcoming you back into the salon.